Flavor: Oak | Size: 5 Inch Cigar Pipe
Invented and hand crafted in the U.S.A, the world's first real look smokers wooden cigar pipes made from a variety of premium wood flavors.
*LOADING PIPE*: Grind substance, pack tight and tilt upward above 20 degree angle to avoid content from falling out when smoking. -
*LIGHTING PIPE*: Matches, Hemp Wicks or separately lit slivers of wood are preferable to lighters because of lower burning temperature. Butane lighters made specifically for pipes make it easier to direct flame into the bowl. Never use Torch-style lighters to light the pipes because their flames are too hot and will char the rim of the pipe bowl. Matches must burn for several seconds to allow the sulfur from the tip to burn away and the match to produce a full flame. Allow naphtha fueled lighters to burn a few seconds to get rid of stray naphtha vapors that could give a foul taste to the smoke. When lighting always move the flame in circles above the rim of the bowl to draw the flame down.
*CLEANING PROCEDURES* - See web site maintenance
**SAFETY: Never play or run with the pipe in your mouth. When smoking, always tilt the pipe upward above 20 degree angle to avoid content from falling out.
Flavor: Oak | Size: 5 Inch
- Product Dimensions: 5" x 3/4" x 3/4" inches ; 0.96 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1 ounces
- ✔ ALWAYS DISCREET - Stogie Pipe Luxury/Exquisite Hand-Carved with Top Quality *Oak* wood in the ancient Humboldt California Redwoods, home of the world's largest one piece wood totem pole carving.
- ✔ SAFELY SMOKE any tobacco substance the Raw Original Natural Way. NO TOXIC METALS or WOOD TASTE after "Pipe Seasoning" (smoking several bowls to build some cake in the cavity bowl), and no VOC emitting products used.
- ✔ WHY WOOD PIPES?: The difference between smoking tobacco from a wooden pipe and either a metallic or glass pipe. Wooden pipes will hold heat more effectively, allowing more time puffing and less time lighting. BETTER FOR YOUR HEALTH. Placing a lighter up to a metallic object may create toxic gases. Breathing in small amounts of toxic metal gases probably won't cause immediate health issues; however, prolonged use can lead to respiratory malfunctions, disease or other unwanted side effects.
- ✔ PACKAGE CONTENT: (1) Pipe: 5" long x 3/4" wide body treated with pure natural Sunflower Seed oil, 1/8" wide Borehole, 1/2" W x 3/4" L Smoking Cavity Bowl, and a smooth Draw Tip for lip comfort - (1) Borehole Cleaning Rod: 6 inch Stainless Steel for Unclogging - (1) 3/4" Brass Pipe Bowl Screens. - Tokes-Per-Bowl (TPB) 7-12. (CUSTOM LABELS BY REQUEST) Note: Some tobacco's may require relighting after each draw.